Bridge Support Services offers adults with intellectual disability with the opportunity to live in a residential home setting staffed by Direct Support Professionals. People need more than just a place to live, they need a place to call home. Our residents live with one or two roommates and staff work with residents, families and other service providers to promote independence, self-respect, safety and community inclusion.
Our Program Offers
• Guidance toward full acceptance and access within the surrounding community
• Help in areas of budgeting, cooking, grocery shopping and any other area needed to develop a sense of independence for the consumer
• Living experiences that meet the developmental, emotional, religious and social needs of the consumer
• Personalized service plans to ensure goals and objectives are established and met
• Access to community and its resources in the area