We are hiring for the following positions:
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Make a profound difference in someone’s life, the community and society. Become a Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Bridge Support Services, an organization that provides hope, passion and purpose to individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum.
We pay competitive wage.
• Responsible for the overall care of residents.
• Assist with daily activities and special needs.
• Assist with maintaining health standards and appropriate environmental conditions.
• Responsible for the development of meal plans, taking into consideration residents wants and needs.
• Responsible for planning and ordering necessary food and equipment.
• In charge of food preparation for the residents.
• Maintains adequate records on resident-specific needs so as to accommodate necessary dietary and nutritional requirements.
• Responsible for the day to day activities and socializing of the residents through the day and making sure our residents are working toward their goals.
• High school diploma/GED required
• Preferred 2+ years’ experience providing direct care to patients with intellectual and developmental disabilities
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
• Ability to pass a background check
The Adult Service Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of adult services provided in Bridge Support Services’ programs and have overarching responsibilities to ensure highest quality of services are provided. This position will work in conjunction with program supervisors to ensure all required systems are followed and quality services are provided.
• Organize a comprehensive intake process for individuals who are seeking Bridge services and ensure all licensing and regulatory requirements are meet at the time of admission and annually (or as needed).
• Ensure members are engaged in activities, services and are offered plans that are meaningful, goal directed and consistent with their individual needs and interests.
• Gather critical feedback on the quality of services in a systemic and comprehensive fashion that results in the organization’s ability to evaluate trends and modify services based on that feedback.
• Represent the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Bridge Support Services community and with the general public, supporting the agency vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
• Facilitate Individual Service Plan team meetings and develop a plan of care (ISP) for the client with input from the team. Plan will include a crisis plan when appropriate. In BHH plan will integrate behavioral and physical health needs and goals