We view our residents, families, staff and other representative as a community designed partnership for the interest of providing a safe environment and quality support to our residents and the community as a whole.
Bridge Support Services provides supports and services to empower adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live their lives to the fullest while promoting self-respect, independence and dignity.
- We expect trust, respect and integrity in all our relationships and partnerships.
- We promote safety, dignity, and collaboration in all of our interactions.
- We passionately support each individual to realize his/her unique potential through inclusion and integration.
- We are responsible stewards of our resources.
- Persons we serve direct their own lives
- Living Life includes developing and maintaining on-going relationships with family and friends, with staff functioning as extended family.
- We create a stable, nurturing environment while fostering maximum independence
- Each of us is committed to providing the structure, resources, and support to enable our staff to be successful.
When people share a sense of mission, values, vision and guiding principles they can stay on task and help manage their daily activities. At BSS, we strive to put the individuals we serve first.